FREE! Locum Pharmacist Invoice Templates
It is imperative that locum pharmacists have an invoice template to help generate the quickest form of payments from their clients. In this case, the client is the pharmacy owner or company where they work. Here we present our Locum Pharmacist Invoice Templates that create a professional impression and makes sure you get paid – quick!
Benefits of using Locum Pharmacist Invoice Templates
Pharmacist invoice templates help present a credible and professional image. They are an asset to your locum pharmacy toolbox. There is a readily accessible locum pharmacist invoice template for you to use. Take note that choosing the right invoice template can help you to conserve valuable resources like money and also time.
Our Locum pharmacist invoice template contains every feature and is simple to fill out. All you have to do is to make use of invoice templates which you can find online for free. There are so many kinds of invoices and you will surely find one that suits your pharmacy’s needs. A lot of these free templates come in a wide variety of formats and you may be surprised to find that some of them could be in your PC already like MS Word, HTML, PDF, etc.
A lot of locum pharmacist invoice templates are equipped with features that help you save time like logos, automatic dating, built-in calculation, and easily accessible drop-down menus which let you edit and alter your pharmacist invoice to suit your needs. Here are some features for locum pharmacist invoice templates –
Our locum pharmacist invoice templates include all the personal details to include on every locum pharmacist invoice. Personal details help to give information in a clear and direct manner that makes the payment process as seamless as possible.
- Personal details: This refers to the essential details such as your name, your address, and your contact information.
- GPhC Number: Your locum pharmacist invoice should have your registration number.
- Bank Account Information: Ensure that your account number, as well as, your sort code is included as this does not expose you to any risk of losing money from your bank account through them.
This includes information relevant to the pharmacy and shift(s) you have worked.
- Details Of Your Pharmacy: Endeavor to include the branch name of your pharmacy including the address.
- Authority: This refers to the person responsible for authorizing payments like the manager of the pharmacy.
- Reference Number: there has to be a unique ref number on all issued invoices. The reference numbers could be a combination of your pharmacy name and the current date. Or perhaps serial numbers issued by the pharmacy
- Date of Invoice: The invoice has to contain the date when it was issued.
- Payment Due Date: Payment due date is left for you to decide on. Some big companies use a thirty-day payment time frame which means that the invoice will be paid within thirty days. You can also request that payment is made immediately or even within a shorter time frame.
Keeping your own records
It is also important to keep your own records when working as a locum. This is good for record keeping and detailed communication. Add a line for every shift to comprise the following details:
- Date: Date of the shift.
- Total hours worked: You could include the total number of hours which you carried out your services on a shift.
- Rate: This includes the locum rate which was agreed.
- Subtotal: This refers to a calculation for every line that shows the hours multiplied by the rate.
- Expenses: Include all expenses for charging to the pharmacy.
- Additional Services: Include all extra services or hours that you carry out.
- Invoice Total: This is the total of all invoiced work.
If you do work for yourself, then the importance of being in control of your admin game cannot be overstated. Some pharmacies will have their own locum pharmacist invoice templates, either online or in print form, however, you should have your own one too. When locums have and are ready to have their invoices issued, this can assist in keeping things smooth in the end for the pharmacy and also the locum.
Have you downloaded our App yet? If not, make sure you do. It’s free!
This article was written on behalf of My Locum Choice by Saam Ali from Pharmacy Mentor.